TBCC MAY 2022 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
May 10, Tuesday , 2022 Tampa Bay Coin Club meeting
7:00pm Pres. Steve T. started off the meeting
Attendance : 42
- Pledge of Allegiance
- 2 new members were introduced Linda Fox and Steve
- 2 members picked out their birthday coins
- Steve gave a update on the December Christmas party, future coin shows, raffles, etc. and conducted a Q &A with the members.
- Al O. listed the benefits the club offered to the members
- Inge started off 50/50- winner: Steve with $68
- Valentin Door Prize – winner : Michael C.
- Arnie Fugat’s presentation: 1972 Philadelphia Eisenhower Dollar Die Varieties and building a Eisenhower Dansco set.
- Pres Steve T. presented to Arnie a Certificate of Speaker award.
- Al. O started off the Auction
- Auction ended. Kurt M. started off the Silver Raffle (Silver rounds &Morgan dollars)
- Raffle over. Meeting adjourned.