TBCC JUNE 2022 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
June 14, Tuesday, 2022 Tampa bay Coin Club meeting
7:00pm Pres. Steve T. started off the meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- 1 new visitor , Frank, was present
- Discussed ,by the president ,were the following:
- October swap meet
- November voting of club officers and
- December Christmas Banquet.
- Kurt M. spoke on the sales of the Gold coin raffle tickets as of this night, $95 more was collected toward the tickets.
- Al O. received from a show of hands of how many will attend the Christmas Banquet.
- Q&A with the members and recent buys by members.
- Very informative presentation by Bill Lynch titled: Collecting Barber Quarters followed by Q&A.
- Kurt M. conducted the 50/50 – Winner : Craig L. with $41
- Valentin Door Prize of a Silver Eagle awarded to : Pres. Steve T.
7:40pm Al O. started of the Auction
8:05pm Auction ended followed by Al.L with the Silver raffle
8:15pm Silver Raffle ended, meeting adjourned