TBCC AUGUST 2022 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
August 9th, Tuesday, 2022 Tampa Bay Coin Club meeting
7:00pm Pres. Steve T. started off the meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- A moment of silence for Mark Trout
- 5 members collected their Aug. birthday gifts (surprise coin)
- Discussed by Pres. Steve T.
- Vote for club officers in November
- Christmas banquet in December
- Need for Presentation speakers
- Q & A with the members
- Rick S. read last months club meeting minutes
- Tracy T. read the club’s financial report .He also spoke with members about their submission of coins to the club’s auction with the TBCC website being a easy avenue.
- Members gave their views on the matter.
- Inge T. Started the 50/50, winner Rick S. with $61
- Inge T. Started the Valentin door prize with winner David G. winning a Silver Eagle in U.S. Mint box.
7:35pm Auction started by Al O.
7:55pm Auction ended. Raffle for Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins conducted by Alan L.
8:05pm Silver Eagle raffle ended. Meeting adjourned.